Access to and use of this site |*WEBSITE*| is provided by 1035FM Orange subject to the following terms:
- By using |*WEBSITE*| you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of |*WEBSITE*|
- 1035FM Orange may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.3. This website uses a secure payment gateway for credit card payments. This service is only used for collection of donations. Any and all event and advertising (Station Sponsorship) and membership payments will not go through this website gateway service. Please contact (02) 6361 7505 for further payments information.
Use of |*WEBSITE*|
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use |*WEBSITE*|content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any |*WEBSITE*|content except for your own personal, non commercial use. Any other use of |*WEBSITE*| content requires the prior written permission of 1035FM Orange.
- The names, images and logos identifying 1035FM Orange, Inspire Online or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of 1035FM Orange, Inspire and/or third parties.
Canobolas Christian Broadcasters Incorporated
Trading as: 1035FM Orange
PO Box 974, Orange, NSW 2800
Ph: (02) 6361 7505
Terms and Conditions of 1035FM Orange Competitions:
The following general contest rules apply to all 1035FM Orange contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by 1035FM Orange. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at 1035FM Orange for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- Prizes may be posted, otherwise, all prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. 1035FM Orange will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
- employees of 1035FM Orange, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
- contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from 1035FM Orange in the last 28 days,
- contestants living outside the Orange and the Central West area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where 1035FM Orange elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by 1035FM Orange for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of 1035FM Orange subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and 1035FM Orange excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, 1035FM Orange reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- 1035FM Orange, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by 1035FM Orange.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Canobolas Christian Broadcasters Incorporated against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 1035FM Orange to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- 1035FM Orange is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment 1035FM Orange may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- 1035FM Orange may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by 1035FM Orange to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.